Our newest addition to the herd, Sid the Jacob lamb, has entered the race for Unofficial Mayor of Vashon. Sid will be running for Vashon Youth and Family Services (VYFS). One dollar equals one vote and you can vote as early and often as you would like. 85% of the proceeds will go to VYFS and the other 15% will go to the Chamber of Commerce. Learn more about Sid’s campaign here and cast your vote today!
Open Spring though Fall, 10 am to dusk, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Holiday markets December 12th and 19. Find us at 7206 SW 248th St. Vashon WA 98070